Carve a Jack-o-lantern and taste local brews!
- Visit one of San Diego’s only real Pumpkin Patches in Ranch Bernardo
- Get lost in the corn field maze
- Ride to Latitude 33 for a beer flight
- Pumpkin carving utensils and carving station set up
- 1st and 2nd place prizes for the best jack-0-lanterns
Sunday, October 21 @ 12:00pm – 5:30pm – $55
Since the Chargers aren’t playing, we thought we would get you guys out of the normal Sunday routine, and into the Harvest/Halloween spirit!
Join the So Diego team and friends for a fun day full of pumpkin picking and a San Diego brewery tour and tasting! We will pick up at the Old Town Transit Center, and from there head out to Rancho Bernardo – San Diego’s destination for local farming practices. At the pumpkin patch, you will have time to choose the perfect pumpkin, explore the corn field maze, and take pictures with the farm animals!
Then, it’s off Latitude 33, a new local brewery for some carving fun, a brewery tour, and tasting! You will be greeted by a friendly representative at your very own pumpkin carving stations where your carving utensils and lots of trash cans await. Tackle your beer tasting and carving at your own pace. A popular San Diego food truck will also be there to satisfy your hunger.
This tour includes:
- Transportation to patch, brewery and back to Old Town
- Beer tasting and tour
- Pumpkin utensils
- Pumpkin carving patterns
- Water and snacks on the bus
This tour does not include:
- Pumpkin (we want you to be able to pick THE perfect pumpkin)
- Additional drinks other than water and first flight of beer