If you’re looking for a new place to spice up your happy hour routine, check out Old Town. With over 25 restaurants situated in a one-mile radius, you’ll have your choice of a variety of fantastic options for both eating and drinking. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. Harney Sushi: 10pm – Midnight. This sushi joint knows how to rock and “roll” and proves that Old Town isn’t only about great Tequila, beer, and Mexican food. They offer a late night happy hour with $5 specialty cocktails, fantastic deals on sushi rolls and appetizers alongside live music they describe as “hip hop to house with a taste of funk”.
2. Casa Guadalajara: Monday through Friday from 4 – 7pm. (With an extended happy hour for Monday Night Football!) This popular cantina serves up a complimentary antojito buffet, every margarita imaginable, as well as a variety of beers and cocktails at reduced happy hour prices.
3. Old Town Mexican Café: Daily Happy Hours from 3 – 7pm and 10pm – Close. Double your pleasure, double your fun! With two happy hours to choose from every day, how can you go wrong?! Also check out their Taco Tuesday where you can chow down on $2 tacos and pre-game with Margaritas, Tequila Shots, and Tecates all for only $2.50!
4. Café Coyote: Monday through Friday 3:30 – 6pm. With over 100 Tequilas to choose from, you’ll never get bored sampling the drinks at Café Coyote. Along with happy hours they offer daily food and drink specials, a Tequila Thursday and of course $2 tacos on Taco Tuesdays.
5. Fred’s Mexican Café: Monday through Friday, 4-7pm. Fred’s offers a great deal on beer and margaritas plus a special happy hour bar menu. 14oz Draft Beer is only $2.50 and you can upgrade to 20oz for only a dollar. There are also $3 and $5 margaritas. Great drink specials along with a satisfying assortment of tasty bar food means you’ll always leave Fred’s feeling satiated (and perhaps slightly buzzed!)